Partners with Discovery Counseling of Orlando, Inc.
As a non-profit, 501(c)(3), organization, Discovery’s mission is to provide excellent counseling to the Central Florida community at a reasonable fees. To accomplish our mission, many individuals from Central Florida and around the world contribute financially to the Discovery Scholarship funds. The needs of our community are great and many times, Discovery is forced to limite the services we provide based on a lack of available resources.
To find out how you can partner with Discovery Counseling to provide scholarships to people who need help, click on Scholarship or on the banner.
Discovery also partners with local churches, ministries, and community organizations to offer their communities access to affordable, quality counseling. This partnership also allows these ministries, churches and organizations to reach out to their extended community. We strategically locate our counseling centers in areas where multiple churches, ministries or organizations can utilize our services.
Our unique relationships with churches and ministries of Central Florida and surrounding areas allow us to also provide a spiritual emphasis in our counseling. Throughout the counseling process, we encourage our clients’ spiritual development and growth within the context of Christian community.
To find out more about becoming a partner with Discovery Counseling, follow this link to additional information, Church Partners. Alternatively, you can email or call us for any additional information or to set up a meeting with our director.
Some of our current partners include:
- Northland, a church distributed, Orlando: http://www.northlandchurch.net
- Summit Church: http://www.summitconnect.org
- First Presbyterian Church of Orlando: http://www.fpco.org
- Mosaic Community Church: http://www.mosaicfl.org
- h2o church: http://www.h2ochurch.org
- Camaraderie Foundation: http://www.camaraderiefoundation.com
- Eleos, Caring for Families with Disabilities: http://www.eleos.org
- Multiple Sclerosis Society: www.nationalmssociety.org/flc
- Crossroads Church
- The Vine Community Bible Church: http://www.thevinecbc.org
Follow us on social media to keep up with news and receive weekly encouragement from our posts, blogs and articles!
Facebook: Become a Fan of Discovery
Twitter: Follow our insight at http://twitter.com/counselorlando
Linked-In (for professionals): LinkedIn